We firmly believe in your privacy and the security of your personal information. We do not rent, sell or distribute our customer base or newsletter emails to anyone. We also do not store your credit card details on our server, all credit card purchases are processed through a PayPal secure payment gateway.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is operated by Little Yellow Bird Ltd. By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These terms of service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Any Order you place will constitute an offer capable of acceptance by us.
- Unbranded stock items can be cancelled at any time until confirmation of order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customised and branded products are not cancellable after confirmation of order.
- Confirmation of order will be in the form of an invoice.
- All transactions are billed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) or otherwise by agreement.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- All purchases are made via PayPal or Direct Debit. PayPal keeps your bank and credit card details private from the seller. For more information on PayPal’s terms and conditions please visit www.paypal.com
- We warrant that our products will be of satisfactory quality.
- Our products are manufactured under strict quality control conditions. If there are manufacturing defects please notify us at email@example.com. We take manufacturing defects seriously and will take appropriate action.
- Custom made or branded samples:
- The cost of manufacturing must be covered by the customer.
- Samples can be kept by customer.
- Unbranded Samples
- Must be returned without being worn or washed.
- Cost of return shipping must be covered by the customer and returned within 14 days to Little Yellow Bird, Level 1, 7 Dixon Street, Te Aro, Wellington, New Zealand.
- If a customer wants to trial a sample by wearing and washing they must purchase the item.
- Any indication we may give as to the time of delivery will be a good faith estimate only.
- If it is not possible for us to effect delivery for whatever reason including but, not limited to, your being away or your premises being inaccessible, we will not be liable for any inconvenience or additional charges incurred.
- All costs associated with delivery including postage, packaging, customs and duty costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the product is not the responsibility of Little Yellow Bird Ltd.
- Responsibility for the delivery of the product transfers to the shipping company at the time of shipment.
- The customer has the right to return unbranded stock goods within 14 Days of receiving them.
- The goods must be in unused condition with the original tags still attached.
- Return shipping costs are to be covered by the customer.
- Sale and custom orders are final, we are unable to accept returns or provide refunds for these items.
- If your products are delivered in unusable condition a request for replacement must be made within 7 days.
- In no case shall Little Yellow Bird Ltd, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licencors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including,without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Little Yellow Bird Ltd and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms of service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these terms of service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these terms of service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- We will not be liable for any failure to effect delivery of the whole or part of any order due to an event beyond our reasonable control. If delivery is delayed due to an event beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you promptly of the reason for such a delay and you agree to give us such an extension to effect delivery as is reasonable in the circumstances.
- These terms of service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.