We are currently recruiting for the following roles, if you are passionate about changing the fashion industry and have the below skill sets we would love to hear from you.
Operations Manager - full time
To manage, maintain, and facilitate continuous improvement to all operational aspects of the business. We’re looking for someone with previous Operations Management of COO experience to join the leadership team of our Wellington-based team. You will be working directly with the CEO to manage a growing team and will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company. You’ll be responsible for keeping the business on track, meeting budgets and implementing systems as we scale; caring for and developing our quickly-growing team; and responsively managing risk and issues across the organisation and for our partners.
Full details here:
Accounts Administrator - part time
We are looking for a team member to take initiative and improve our internal accounting systems. You will be working directly with the CEO to streamline and improve existing systems with the support of our remote CFO/accountant. You will be directly responsible for efficiently managing the financial information within the company is kept up to date.
Full details here:
Junior designer - casual
- file prep for print. making sure the logos and art we get from clients are usable by our suppliers
- photo cleanup and manipulation. for the website, newsletters etc.
- simple document and asset creation. composite images for social media, the blog, website, etc.
- image library management. adding new images and keeping the library consistently organised
- basic photography and photoshop skills preferred (not essential)
Please send us an email on email@example.com with your CV and cover letter if you are interested in joining our team.